Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Whine not?


To blog or not to blog? It's a rainy day and I was clicking around and enjoying many a fine art related blog and thought to myself - the technology is there, why not use it? One cannot whine about not understanding how to use the latest technology unless one dives in and gives it a try! Like digital photography! What did we do before having our digital cameras? Now we click away ad infinitum like we never would have in the days before digital. And so here I am...........

With a brand new blog, complete with some of my favorite blogs to share, and a slideshow of some of my original photographs.............

And I still don't know what to paint next. That's where it all started, you know - not knowing what on earth to paint next. Painter's block. Yep, so now I am a painter with a painter's blog, but also still.....................

Painter's block. (Do I look like I'm whining?) Maybe I should paint that bird................

1 comment:

  1. Okay let's Paint!...(sorry I signed in as Dale earlier - don't know how to take that down)

    ReplyDelete